The default way would be through our dashboard configuration by following the below process:
- Sign in with your login on ssl.scandit.com
- On the projects page, open an existing project or create a new one and open it.
- Click on the "Add new bookmark" button and start setting up your bookmark
- Give it a name and enter the URL of your website
- Select the right UI elements
- Top UI bar: displays at all time the name of the bookmark at the top of the browser
- Navigation buttons: displays at all time navigation buttons at the bottom of the browser
- Logout button: displays at all time a button to log out of all bookmarks
- Set-up the scanner integrations you need
- Select the symbologies you want to enable
- Enter additional settings such as regex, zoom, data formatting
In the event you want a tighter integration than the options given by the dashboard configuration above, you can use the Barcode Scanner API. This will require you to make changes to your website.
Was this article helpful?