The default way would be through our dashboard configuration by following the below process:
- Sign in with your login on ssl.scandit.com
- On the projects page, open an existing project or create a new one and open it.
- Click on the "Add new bookmark" button and start setting up your bookmark
- Give it a name and enter the URL of your website
- Select the right UI elements
- Top UI bar: displays at all time the name of the bookmark at the top of the browser
- Navigation buttons: displays at all time navigation buttons at the bottom of the browser
- Logout button: displays at all time a button to log out of all bookmarks
- Set-up the scanner integrations you need
- Select the symbologies you want to enable
- Enter additional settings such as regex, zoom, data formatting
In the event you want a tighter integration than the options given by the dashboard configuration above, you can use the Barcode Scanner API. This will require you to make changes to your website.