The Enterprise Browser is extremely simple to try and set up.
- Sign up for an Enterprise Browser Trial
- Open your email and use the link to set up your password
- Log in to your Scandit Enterprise Browser dashboard.
- Follow the steps of our onboarding pop up. A Wizard will quickly guide you through the necessary steps to download the app and connect it to your initial project (a project is a collection of bookmarks - sites your employees can access through the browser)
Essentially, the key steps are:
- Set up a project (essentially a collection of bookmarks - websites your customers can access)
- Download the Enterprise Browser app on your mobile device
- Open the app and scan the QR code displayed in the wizard to link the app to the project
- And that's it!
After pairing, you will have access to four initial demo bookmarks:
- Google Forms: Demonstrates a simple integration where the scanner is started after tapping the input field.
- Retail Operations: Demonstrates a simple integration running the scanner in continuous mode.
The API documentation of our Cordova API backing this functionality can be found at https://docs.scandit.com/stable/phonegap/index.html
Should you have any questions regarding your trial of the Enterprise Browser, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article helpful?
Article is closed for comments.