To try the Scandit Enterprise Browser, please sign up for a free 30-day trial on our website.
Once you filled out the necessary details you will receive an email with a link to setup your password to login to the Scandit Dashboard.
Please note that in case you have used the same email address for another Scandit subscription, you need to first login before you can start a new Trial. (see also: Learn how to switch between multiple Scandit subscriptions. )
Once you have set your password you can now access your Scandit Enterprise Browser dashboard. Please select your platform in the "Getting Started" section and give your trial deployment a name. A Wizard will quickly guide you through the necessary steps to download the app and connect it to your initial project (a project is a collection of bookmarks - sites your employees can access through the browser).
You find our app for both iOS and Android in the respective app stores:
- Enterprise Browser for iOS
- (preview releases available via Apple Testflight)
- Enterprise Browser for Android
After downloading, please scan the displayed QR code with your phone to synchronize your first project to your phone:
After pairing, you will have access to three initial demo bookmarks:
- Retail Operations: This demonstrates how the scanner can be integrated in an older application without having to touch it at all. The scanner is started automatically when a certain input field is present and after each barcode the necessary button is submitted.
- Google Forms: This bookmark demonstrates a more simpler integration where the scanner is started after tapping the input field.
The API documentation of our Cordova API backing this functionality can be found at https://docs.scandit.com/stable/phonegap/index.html
Should you have any questions regarding your trial of the Enterprise Browser, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.