It may happen that you need to scan one barcode among several barcodes closely stacked together. The Scandit Dashboard offers two options to precisely scan one barcode.
To access them:
- Login at https://ssl.scandit.com/ with your credentials
- Click on the project card you want to modify
- Scroll the "Barcode Selection" section
You then have two options:
- Aim and Scan: It will add a toggle to the scan screen, which will display a laser line and a "Scan Barcode" button. No barcode will be scanned before the button is pressed. When pressed, the barcode aligned with the laser line is scanned (any other barcode in the image is ignored).
- Barcode Selection: It will add a toggle to the scan screen, which will have barcodes in the image highlighted with a blue overlay. When an overlay is pressed, the corresponding barcode is scanned (any other barcode in the image is ignored).