As with Bluetooth Scanners, the Keyboard Wedge gives you several options to parse and transform the scanned data before injecting it in the input field on focus.
To access these settings:
- Login at https://ssl.scandit.com/ with your credentials
- Click on the project card you want to modify
- Scroll down to the "Data Validation" section
In this section you can set:
- Parse GS1: Adds parentheses around the Application Identifiers (AI) of GS1 barcodes. For example, the GS1 barcode with AIs 01xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx17yyyyyy10zzzzzz would be returned as (01)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(17)yyyyyy(10)zzzzzz.
- Remove Checksum: Removes the checksum of an EAN13, EAN8, or UPCA barcode from the scanned data. For example, the EAN13 code 4719512002889 where the checksum in 9 would be injected as 471951200288.
- Prefix and Suffix: Adds the entered prefix/suffix to the scanned data. For example, if you enter "]9" as a prefix and scan the barcode 4719512002889, the scanner will inject ]94719512002889.
- Validate: See the last section of How can I configure what barcodes are recognized?
Was this article helpful?
Please sign in to leave a comment.