If/when you decide to test Scandit in your production environment (Epic Rover), it is always recommended that you reach out to your Epic Clin. Doc. TS.
In addition, you can find a short guidance below on how to retrieve a Scandit test license key and integrate it in your Epic Rover environment for testing.
Please note this only works if you are a current customer of Epic Rover and it is a limited test license.
- Sign Up for a trial account of the Scandit SDK here or log-in if you have one already (please be aware the login at the top of this pages leads to your support account and not to your trial account).
- Go to “License Keys” and click on the button “Create a new native SDK license key”
- Enter the bundle ID “com.epic.rover”
- A new field appears with the label Customer ID (also called CID). In case you don’t know your CID, please see the next steps.
- Please find your CID (a 3 or 4 digit number) in your Epic Rover under “Barcode Settings” (press F6 and the CID shows up, see example: 000)
- enter it into the field Customer ID:
- You have now created your test license key for your Epic Rover which you need to add in your Epic CDE Barcode Settings here:
- Log out of Epic Rover, and log back in. This will enable you to access the license, and clear any potential cache that may be on the phone.
Please note that test license keys are limited in terms of time and amount of active devices.
Epic, Rover and Revor are registered trademarks of Epic Systems Corporation.