To deploy the Scandit Keyboard Wedge automatically via Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager or similar systems management software you need to make sure to bundle the configuration and license of the keyboard wedge correctly:
- Login to ssl.scandit.com
- Click on your Windows project card
- Download the Keyboard Wedge file and unpack it (see screenshot)
- Download license and configuration (see screenshot)
- Copy all three files (KeyboardWedge.msi, License.info and settings.json) into the same directory. This is your installation package.
- When setting up the installation script, please make sure it's executed in the directory where the msi file is so it can find the license and configuration files.
If everything worked users will not see the configuration wizard when launching the Keyboard Wedge.
Please note: Any changes to the configuration require a redeployment. Please contact us if you plan an automated deployment relying on the Scandit cloud configuration service. This currently requires a Deployment.info file which isn't available in the dashboard.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help deploying the Scandit Keyboard Wedge.