All the following actions can be performed in the "Additional Camera & UI Settings" of your dashboard's project. To access them:
- Login at https://ssl.scandit.com/ with your credentials
- Click on the project card you want to modify
- Scroll the "Additional Camera & UI Settings" section
You can perform several actions in this section:
- Switch between cameras (front and back-facing)
- Set a default zoom
- Add a torch toggle
- Play a beep after scan
Switch between cameras (front and back-facing)
The keyboard wedge automatically selects the back-facing camera.
You can change this with two options:
- Set the front-facing camera as a default
- Enable a camera toggle on the scan screen which will let you switch between front and back-facing camera on the scan screen
Set a default zoom
If you need to scan tiny codes, setting a default zoom to be used in scan sessions might help.
Add a torch toggle
Select that option if you sometimes encounter dark/low-light environments and need a toggle on the scan screen to quickly turn the device's torch on.
Play a beep after a scan
Select that option to give audio feedback after a scan.
Was this article helpful?